View Single Post
Old 19-05-2013, 14:32   #1545
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Sorry to state the obvious but BT Sports is already on Sky , you can subscribe for £12.00 direct with BT for the first year and HD is included , Colin has just took the option of getting free BT Sports by changing his broadband to BT Infinity , I don't blame him its a decent option sadly one thats not currently available to me as we have no date for fibre in our area and switching normal BB would only result in around a 50p saving so not really worth bothering.
Can you get the 16mb option?

That is still worth getting.

Currently Sky is £7.50 BB + £14.50 phone

BT's offer is £16m BB + £10.75 (if pay in advance), but you get BT sport free, and first 6mths BB is free

I was going for that offer, but switched because top package infinity was on offer.
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote