View Single Post
Old 27-10-2015, 17:31   #2319
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Hubby been told that there is going to be cuts at his work and not to worry that they hope he will be one of the ones who will be TUPE OUT. Yea good advice we just won't worry at all at this news yea right no time of year is good to hear this but near Christmas is an utter nightmare. I will have to look into exactly what TUPE is.

Has anyone heard of this or been TUPE themselves and if so how did that go for you?
IIRC TUPE means if you company is taken over the new bosses cannot change your original contract if it makes it worse.

But having written a book on being made redundant I will say don't worry about something thats beyond your control, just don't spend money on anything thats not really needed.