View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 12:23   #2274
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No, he does what you do. Call out the networks with heavy bias. You’ve slated the BBC for having a Brexit bias, which is inaccurate, more like bias for Remain.

So this Russian collusion story.... seems there was collusion after all, back in 2009...
I'm loving how, just as Trump et al do, the response to any criticism is to try and redirect it elsewhere. What Obama, Clinton, God or the Pope may have done is and remains irrelevant. No amount of pointing at 'Crooked Hillary' changes anything the Trump administration do.

Regarding the collusion Mueller's team are looking into the limits of Trump's pardoning powers. That's an interesting thing to do if there's nothing there.

As far as the BBC go in your opinion they have a bias in that direction, in some others its the other way around. If both sides of a debate think you're biased you're probably doing something right.

I don't appreciate the manner in which they let John Redwood spout utter nonsense unchallenged on such a regular basis, I'm sure you aren't happy with other things they do. This is good.

---------- Post added at 12:23 ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Sarah Huckabee Sandees completely changed what he actually said.
It's always hilarious listening to that woman. She is an evangelical, conservative Christian, and happy to remind people of it, yet is also happy to break one of the 10 commandments on a near-daily basis.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b00f0084add859