View Single Post
Old 13-03-2016, 16:11   #10962
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
My leg doesn't hurt today - still can't do owt with it but it's nice to be in no pain for an afternoon
Yes l bet it is a blessed relief to be in no pain for once as l know exactly how you feel dilli.

---------- Post added at 16:11 ---------- Previous post was at 16:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedle View Post
I don't know you, but you seem like a nice guy an your life/health are not perfect. From what I have read you do enjoy your trains. So I hope you had a really great day out.
l try not to get too negative in life as even though l have been through a awful lot there are people who are much worse off them me and they seem to cope admirately even though sometimes they probably would like a end to it all.

Yes my Dad or grumps as we call in got me into trains many years ago and l have had the bug since.

Yes we had a lovely day there as it was nice and sunny even though it was slightly chilly out of the sun.

---------- Post added at 16:11 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Glad you all had a nice day Den and Heero, Hope you had a nice Birthday Den, Sorry I missed it, Nice to hear you are not in pain Dill,
Thanks nash.