View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 10:28   #3654
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Well we know Osem has the fondest memories of the magical decade that was the 1970's - afterall he harps back to those times often enough .
Far better than living in denial and learning nothing from the experience I'd have thought. That'd just be stupid but I guess you just can't educate some folks. Thank the Lord we had something nice to take our minds off all the damage Labour loonies were doing to the economy around then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l hear you are well into those old 1970's flare trousers.
Crushed velvet lol

Luckily I've never been a slave to fashion.

Last edited by Osem; 20-06-2017 at 10:40.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote