View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 08:13   #1876
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Oh yes you are andrew your a one track record and the negative things have only happened because of people like you in positions that you'd think they would know better constantly talking down everything UK and a constant drip, drip of negative predictions as nothing has changed in any practical sense. That's the most depressing aspect of this whole EU situation the number of UK people who would happily sell the UK down the river to stay with their beloved EU and will not consider anything positive about it but are constantly talking everything down.
lol. I thought carefully last night - is it better for me to challenge an incorrect post with evidence and risk people trying to fight old battles or shall I just say nothing. I posted thinking forum posters can see what the debate is and won't try and re-run old arguments. My bad.