View Single Post
Old 28-06-2013, 11:35   #6763
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
In April the DWP put me in the WRAG group ( ATOS said I am sick so those who have put me down over not working can do one) You have 30 days to say you intend to appeal which I did. I heard nothing till today when I got a letter that made no sense so I called the DWP and apparently I have won my appeal without appealing and am not on the support group and reassessment is November 2014

---------- Post added at 11:00 ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 ----------

ive got scrubs ive grown in my garden that was just s few roots and a stick and now after 15 years they are huge. The blue scrub top right was just a twig
Excellent
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote