View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 10:52   #11
Rexz
cf.addict

Services: VM 152mbit + TV + Phone
Rexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All hub3 users affected by confirmed latency issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
No, its not Virgins fault at all, its Intels fault.

VM obviously decided that the vast majority of people really dont care that much about it, and its something they can fix it by rolling out the fix at some point.
As I keep having to point out to all the SH3 doom and gloom merchants, my service is running just fine, using this so called "faulty kit".

The purpose of a trial is to gather information, and then use that information to make decisions, and clearly they decided they could live with this issue for now.
Well it clearly is Virgin's fault then for brushing that issue under the carpet. If the problem was apparent and they knew about it then it comes down to Virgin.

If I own a fleet of vans and have purchased them knowing a horrifying issue with say vibration travelling at a speed and proceed to lease them out, who's fault is it? I couldn't just shrug and say it's not my fault, it's the manufacturers. I would end up losing business. I understand business decisions and sure they might have needed to these modems to progress further with their network upgrades, but you can't just wash your hand of problems that were in fact your own doing...
Rexz is offline   Reply With Quote