View Single Post
Old 14-08-2011, 00:48   #1
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation
Right hand, left hand.

I'm moving from a cabled to a non-cabled area soon. VM have told me that switching to their National service will cause me to lose my loyalty bonus and lose my email addy. I've been advised too to back up emails and contacts as the cable account will eventually become dormant. There will also be an imposed download limit unless I pay a good bit more than I do now for my future service.

VM have told me that their cable and non-cable services are administered as separate entities; apparently the Virgin name is the only link so the empire doesn't seem to be very joined-up at present.

Now this is not good. I'm struggling to see the incentive to remain with Virgin whom I have been with man and boy; there are quite a few options out there.

I've always been happy with my cable service and moving away will hurt. Virgin could have made it easier for me to want to remain a customer especially as I was on the cusp of getting additional services from them.

I dunno, they're missing a trick somewhere. Or should I just stfu and get on with it?
Kursk is offline   Reply With Quote