View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 10:54   #99
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age
Re: [update] GT5 Gets released 24th Nov

Quote:
Originally Posted by piquet41 View Post
I've just finished the level 32 4hr endurance race. I'm afraid thats as far as I'll go now.

I'm still using the original launch PS3. I don't want to fry it doing the remaining 9hr and the two 24hr races.... I love my PS3 too much.

Who on earth is going to sit at their PS3 for a MINIMUM of 24hrs to play a game? ? ? madness
I think most people will use B-Spec to play that race...I know its definitely the only way I'll play it. It would be nice if the PS3 (mine's a latest model 320gb Slim) would take the hammer, but unfortunately I doubt it would.

I remember way back to GT2 when I had my PSone and I played that for 8hrs straight and it burnt out the CD Drive motor
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote