View Single Post
Old 22-03-2010, 09:19   #1
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Battlefiled Bad Company query...

Hi guys,

I'm loving playing this game at the moment, but can someone please tell me what is the point of the collectible weapons? I thought maybe they could be equipped and used but it seems not (I know they can be used when you find them but once you drop them, what then, are they gone for good?). Are they just something to collect and look at?
I am playing a single player game, don't play online. Can they be used if the game is replayed after completion?

God my spelling is rubbish......why can't you edit the thread title??
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote