Thread: Boxing 2012
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2012, 06:46   #124
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing 2012

So with Ricky Hatton expected to announce his comeback today does anyone wish to speculate where this is going?

PacMan - Hatton could eye up a rematch with the guy that previously dispatched him in 2 rounds, Manny has since seen some poor performances and the whole idea of a Mayweather Super fight shunned due to his recent bouts. Could Hatton win? or could it revive Pacman.

Mayweather - The First loss of Hatton's career came at the hands of this man, It'd make for a giant payday for both sides with the massive revenue brought in previously. For me I don't see a Hatton win. Floyd is simply the best in the world.

Amir Khan - This I feel is going to happen in November. First of all it would be a massive all British fight at Wembley that will revive the Career of the winning fighter. People already speculate the fight would be rigged in Khan's favour and it's just a ploy to get his career back on track. Could Hatton deal with Khan's superior hand speed?

- Possible fights anyone?