Thread: HTC Desire HD
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2010, 18:28   #34
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: HTC Desire HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcon View Post

hmmmm strange one. seem to be getting lots of mixed info as i was told that it would be released on the 20th and delivered by the 21st. why would they release it on crimbo eve when no one can get it delivered to them until the 27th at the earliest? bit odd to say the least. VM's head of marketing really should be sacked as they truely dont have a clue how to sell anything. i get the feeling they've put some dodgey second hand car dealer in charge....terry tibbs perhaps
I had a good chat with the agent as I decided to go with my original choice of the N8 instead and I was on the phone for around 45 minutes and she told me her emails said the HD was to be released on Monday 21/12 and the likely sent out to customer day was the 24th via next day delivery via courier.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote