Thread: HTC Desire HD
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2010, 17:58   #33
mcon
Inactive

mcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: HTC Desire HD

[QUOTE=HD addicted;35139213]Unfortunately I had the same answer they gave you! Refuse to sign tomorrow and call in again! This is a joke! Im fuming now... Also spent 30 mins + 20 mins on the phone and I even get charged for that! Mate if you are at sales should know what to sell! [/QUOTE

exactly man. well am just gonna wait til monday to call back then i know i'm getting the right one. see ye on the flip side brothers and sisters with our new shiney shineys lol merry crimbo all

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
I have just been on the phone and they say that the HTC Desire HD will be in on Monday and will not be released until the 24th as they have to check them out first.

The Offshore agent I spoke to first did say that I could order a HD now but once I got through to Teeside they said differently.
hmmmm strange one. seem to be getting lots of mixed info as i was told that it would be released on the 20th and delivered by the 21st. why would they release it on crimbo eve when no one can get it delivered to them until the 27th at the earliest? bit odd to say the least. VM's head of marketing really should be sacked as they truely dont have a clue how to sell anything. i get the feeling they've put some dodgey second hand car dealer in charge....terry tibbs perhaps
mcon is offline   Reply With Quote