View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 21:25   #654
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I think chance for mischief is just a jocular comment whilst informing them that problems are coming. It's not very professional but the information he was passing would have been public knowledge. I don't think that is going to cause them a lot of issues.
Unless there's anything else no, it won't do a thing.

It just further adds to the thought Clinton was already clear of the investigation before it had even started, Comey, Kadzik and co all playing along. Now Comey is under fire and went and poured petrol on it.

It just seems stupid to have Kadzik even involved in the investigation, although I'm unaware if it was known at the time that he and Podesta were mates. I'm also not sure if that even matters in a case like that.

Moving away from the E-mails
Quote:
This is an election, and the goal is to come out the winner, not to come out unscathed. Let's get out the vote.
Donna Brazile... a comment that sums it up: whom decided her opinion was more important than the people, basically perverted the course of democracy. Sacked and still tweeting crap.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 02-11-2016 at 21:29.