View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 09:44   #2426
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Idiot drivers! Just got back from dropping Osem Jnr off at his primary school placement and found myself caught up in quite heavy traffic navigating its way along a narrow road with quite a lot of parked cars causing quite a number of pinch points. I could see my way ahead wasn't clear so pulled over to the left to allow an oncoming bus to clear the parked cars and pass by me before I carried on. To my astonishment as the bus was just a few feet in front of my car the lady driver behind me decided to overtake me for reasons best known to herself. Result? She was on the wrong side of the road face to face with a the bus with me on her left looking on with amazement. To make matters worse, she looked surprised to find that her stupidity had left us with nowhere to go. Luckily the driver behind her had left sufficient room for her to reverse back out of the way to allow the bus to pass and me to move on. You have to wonder what these people are thinking, if anything, when they get behind the wheel.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote