View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:41   #4646
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I hope you have a lovely time Cobby. Look out for a youngish couple who may appear to be sampling a little of everything on the menu. My son and his partner are having a quiet birthday meal there this evening as well.
Very nice meal. There was a couple in our area (balcony to the right of the entrance) who were there when we sat down at 18:15 and still there when we left about 2 hours later...
They were quite impressed by how reasonable the meal was. 3 courses each and a bottle of wine for under £60. She did her work experience there when she was at school and was very interested to see how the original features had been incorporated into the design of the restaurant.