View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 06:59   #117
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Marine killer deserves clemency

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
does not make us wrong though.
And seeing as the military court and a Maj General both think he is guilty of a crime shows there is a fair chance your may be
I have never said he is not guilty, i say he should not have been in front of a judge in the first place.

---------- Post added at 06:58 ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreadsheet View Post
presumably the taliban will be sending stiff letters to all those who have mutilated and towed around behind cars memebers of western forces - and presumably us western victims will have no recourse to compensation in their 'courts'

it's a bloody joke

"charging a man with murder in this place is like handing out speeding tickets at the indy 500" - Apocalypse Now quote
Our troops are fighting people who have never signed or agreed to the Geneva convention and should therefor not be protected or covered by it.

---------- Post added at 06:59 ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
kill some ******* that was trying to kill you moments earlier and get sold down the river by the government that sent you there, what a country.
Thats why we are now the weak arsed country we have become

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote