View Single Post
Old 24-07-2023, 12:56   #5
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Using a SIM instead of standard broadband

+1 to all Chris has said.

I’ve set up a 4G connection for a family member during lockdown since they had no broadband at all and a caravan set up for another family member. It’s possible that you might have to use the modem/router to override the automatic signal search as well, as it might latch into a stronger signal from a slower mast. Some allow you to lock to specific masts or bands.

I’m considering moving to 5G from Three when my Virgin deal is up I’ve got a mi-fi that gets me 200-500 meg I assume based on congestion.

Also happy to assist.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote