View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 14:07   #155
ShadowTD
Inactive

Services: 200Mb & SH2ac
ShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BT Infinity installed

And we're in:

Slight issue as the OR engineer was supposedly only booked to connect Infinity to my non-existent phone line. A few calls to find the job on the system that was floating around assigned to no-one, a quick re-shuffle and he was away to work. Up the ladders to the fascias, no messing. New cabling, new master socket, bish bash bosh. Only thing he didn't do was mount the OR modem on the wall (did this myself).

Really happy with the responsiveness of this connection. It seems 'snappier' with just about everything I do. YouTube is a different service.
ShadowTD is offline   Reply With Quote