View Single Post
Old 30-09-2010, 23:59   #3
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Basingstoke install no show

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggis_muncher View Post
As the title says really, was supposed to have Virgin installed today between 1pm and 6pm.

6.30pm comes and i get on the phone to the install team and end up speaking to some overseas chap, who frankly is a waste of time.

Get back on the phone, choose cancellations this time and after getting the choice of what music to listen to (how flaming mad is that) i speak to another lady who promptly transfers me back overseas only this time i have no music choice but am informed of a 19 minute wait /phone/slam/kick cat!!

Sorry for venting but i have lost a half days holiday over this and will probably just phone up and cancel tomorrow
Sorry to hear that

I take it you have given VM a valid contact number? If so then there is no excuse for not contacting you if there was a problem.

Call just after 8am to speak to Customer Care and hopefully it can be sorted out for you.

Let us know how you get on.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote