Thread: Budget 2017
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2017, 19:07   #41
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Budget 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Thing is, it's the same but older grimy trains, and a hell of a lot more expensive and crowded ! Rail privatisation had been a disaster for the passenger.
I don't know what line you are on, but all the trains in my neck of the woods are modern and clean.

I know that there are one or two unmodernised lines, but I think there are plans afoot to modernise these too. However, most of the country is in quite a good position, with up to date coaches. The old British Rail simply didn't have that sort of money to invest, and if the railways are nationalised, it's likely to happen all over again.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote