View Single Post
Old 13-12-2016, 16:10   #26
Synthetic
cf.geek

Synthetic is a name known to allSynthetic is a name known to allSynthetic is a name known to allSynthetic is a name known to allSynthetic is a name known to allSynthetic is a name known to allSynthetic is a name known to allSynthetic is a name known to all
Re: All hub3 users affected by confirmed latency issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromulent View Post
I just signed up for VM Vivid 200 Gamer broadband and now I'm worried about the ping based on this article. I do a lot of streaming to Twitch TV and I specifically chose that package because it doesn't have any upload traffic management. So yeah online gaming and streaming are really important to me.

I actually cancelled VM about 3 months ago to switch to Sky Broadband and the experience has been dreadful. I never had any problems with VM broadband but as soon as I switched to Sky I had constant disconnects and I never got the speed I was advertised. So I signed back up with VM and I'm having it installed on Thursday. I just really need a stable internet connection. So fingers crossed this isn't going to cause me any problems.
Ping won't affect your upload speed to Twitch, it might however cause issues with games themselves if the ping is too high.
Synthetic is offline   Reply With Quote