View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:49   #71
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Benefit cuts are fuelling abuse of disabled people, say charities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Well I suspect it wouldn't matter if dilly had a full time job(which he would prefer) some would still assume he was a scrounger.
sadly true damned if you damned if you dont.

I wish papers and sheep DLA not means tested yet the equally you can work with it.

The persacution down to government claiming welfare gone up. Well why dont they break it down show the figures. I would say tax credit biggest drain increase not say we should not but not expense allowing business not to pay fair wages.

Infact not suprised Disabled gone up your bound to see increase when medication prolongs life and more accidents happen. Many through no fault there own injured long term or become another disabled statistic. What do people who attack them want them to stop taking medication die. Those been hurt not to get support they entitled.

Worried we endanger of people crashing the safety net that many need. Then again many sheep out there who going around with there nasty atitude probably want that. However I bet they would be first to be screaming if they became disabled for support if the safety net was completely removed.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote