View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 18:32   #11667
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
My tumble dryer gave up on me last night so today my hubby went to Currys after he finished his shift and picked me up a new tumble dryer although I had to laugh at how he picked it. He went in the shop and said what have you got available to take away now, I must admit it was a lovely surprise and he picked a dryer that I would more than likely have picked myself as it ticks all the boxes 8 kg, condenser, LED screen display, number of drying temperatures 3 etc. Hubby is also happy as he saved money as it was reduced by £100.99. My kitchen appliances a silver/stainless steel but this will be in the cupboard under the stairs so the colour does not matter.

This is the one he brought home http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/househo...33655-pdt.html
It looks perfectly good enough to me weenie