View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 18:19   #11666
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

My tumble dryer gave up on me last night so today my hubby went to Currys after he finished his shift and picked me up a new tumble dryer although I had to laugh at how he picked it. He went in the shop and said what have you got available to take away now, I must admit it was a lovely surprise and he picked a dryer that I would more than likely have picked myself as it ticks all the boxes 8 kg, condenser, LED screen display, number of drying temperatures 3 etc. Hubby is also happy as he saved money as it was reduced by £100.99. My kitchen appliances a silver/stainless steel but this will be in the cupboard under the stairs so the colour does not matter.

This is the one he brought home http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/househo...33655-pdt.html