View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 16:46   #2177
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
My view is that OB is right in believing that streaming will become the norm but compensates for his wisdom here in his Brexit nonsense. He doubtless thinks the same about me.
The evidence for the argument that streaming and OTT services will become the norm is out there and will soon become overwhelming. It will be interesting to see how long the diehards on this forum hold out with their belief that nothing will change.

As for Brexit, I respect the views of the remainers with all the concerns that they have, but I and many others like me can see how exiting can be made to work in favour of the UK.

It has certainly been enlightning to discover how long people do hold on to their views about things even when mounting evidence proves them wrong, and the streaming debate is a case in point. That pivotal moment for remainers in the Brexit debate will not arrive until we have much more detail on the negotiations which clearly show the implications.