View Single Post
Old 18-01-2017, 21:49   #57
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Changed from sky to virgin last Friday.

Downstairs V6 box has had green background and green tinge on live to and recordings 4 of the 5 days I have switched on since then.

This can be resolved by re-booting the box, however concerned this should not happen virtually every day.

Spoke to CS who knew of the problem on previous TiVo boxes but thought it was resolved.

Engineer coming Sunday am to have a look (although Sod's law says it will be ok then) - visit is mainly to sort out my missing phone line.

I also found this evening I am unable to watch a recording downstairs from the upstairs box - this was quite an important feature for me, which appears not to work for some reason?
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote