View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 21:47   #13
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: [Updated] Hollande is next President of France

where does this leave cameron fabled partnership he signed with sarkosky. Dont see cameron be so cosy with Hollande lets not forgetting he ignored him when he went to france knowing elections close. Surely he would been diplomatic to meet Hollande.

I know going against grain of the worry but maybe he will take the banks on the extreme rich that maybe not bad thing. I think he will be good for france not for other countries that should be how it should be.

This closeness with merkel and sarkosky was to me bad for europe. I was actually suprised he got away with lot french still dont forget germans.

So suprised how close it was sakorsky played political harry carry.

I hope he has bottle go for those who really to blame and take on the witch at IMF the things they force is stupid.

We know who got the world in its mess seem the wrong people getting shafted for it.

I hope Hollande goes after them big style.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote