View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 23:05   #9
shawty
Permanently Banned

shawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to behold
Re: Playstation / Sony Contact

[quote=Hom3r;34546762][quote=shawty;34546732]No logic in that is there? Then your stuck no matter what you do. You have a PS2? But want a PS3 that plays your PS2 games, Sony wont tell you if there is or isnt one coming out, so you say you might get a Xbox 360? So your stuck with nothing to play your PS2 games on apart from the PS2 which you would need to keep. So you could do the same with the PS3 and PS2. Why not look at the games out for the new machine and different features of the consoles, instead of worrying about BC.
Quote:

Thats the point I was trying to make. whatever I do I ned to keep my old PS2, If I had a PS3 BC version I could give my PS2 away.

So do I stick to Sony's PS3 which costs more, or jump ship to the 360.

When I look at the two units the PS3 look far better.

I've also been lead to beleive that the PS3 is a far better machine graphically.

Ok the 360 dosen't yet have a Blue ray drive, but this will be out soon, and I don't have any HD DVDs, and I'm not yet planning to upgrade my 560 or so DVDs.

The fact that the 360 has more games is irrelavent, as it been out longer, so of course it will have more games.

Choices choices
Just go with which you thinks best. Exclusive games are the games which have the better graphics. With the games coming out, personally the PS3 exclusives look to have the better graphics if thats what you are into. Regarding the Blu-ray drive for the 360, there is nothing to suggest that one is coming. If you want a PS3, get one and dont screw yourself over because there is no BC ones as you would be in the same position either way now.
shawty is offline   Reply With Quote