View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 11:01   #39
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
It's not up to you to use force to impose your opinion on others for any reason. It's this part that makes you a prospective dictator.

The whole idea is not workable anyway.

And I'm not tense or wound up.
Have you been reading anything of my last post?

I am only using force to enforce a democratic mandate, if most of the world voted yes why should they go against the will of most of the world?

I fell the idea is workable, I mean it is the fresh start we need, along to the real and radical reform we also need

Also as Hugh said, this debate was getting rather heated
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote