View Single Post
Old 15-03-2011, 18:25   #7
Nopanic
Inactive

Nopanic has reached the bronze age
Nopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze age
Re: Why is V Stuff even shown as a product

Vstuff is actually excellent, the interface, the options all work as they were designed.

The problem is the amount of data and the amount of users..

As I'm sure you all know (its in our T&C's) Fsecure are the new force behind the storage bits and being that Fsecure are one of the biggest and best our next release will make up for anything you have suffered through Vstuff.

Alex Brown did a blog about the new platform and Fsecure are putting a lot into it.

I know some users are seeing it as slow and poor quality and I know how frustrating that is .. but people are working on it and we are trying to make it as good as it should be for all customers ..

and thats my opinion .. imagine I was posting on behalf of VM
Nopanic is offline   Reply With Quote