View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 10:03   #4209
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

It is very hard TD but I can assure everyone that we are not the sort of family to play her games as I think she would love nothing more than a game of tit-for-tat. I admit I have in the past wanted to ask what is her problem but I suspect that would have her dancing with utter glee cos then she would know what she is doing is bothering us. What really bothers me is the fact she continues with such malice and childish behaviour towards us even after the talking too she received from the Judge as his exact words to her were Mrs XXXX it is my opinion that your a social nuisance who thinks it is alright to cause nuisance or annoyance to your neighbours, Mrs XXXX you ignored all advice from both legal teams as well as your insurance company Mrs XXXX you even declined the offer of mediation when your neighbours (us) contacted the council. Mrs XXXX this is unacceptable behaviour and on the proof I have before me I have no option but to grant a interdict against you and order you pay all costs.