View Single Post
Old 29-05-2017, 17:11   #4205
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Yes the dash cam footage really helped along with the offer of CCTV the best money we have spent by far and to think that we thought these would be used to prove a crime never thinking it would prove no crime has been committed. Our neighbour knows that there is CCTV as she also complained about this when it was getting fitted something about her right for privacy whereas our other neighbours were delighted as one of the camera's covers there driveway so the way they see it is they have CCTV with no expense to them. Our cameras only film our back garden, front garden and our driveway the camera just under the back eave captures the driveway from the back overlooks our other neighbours driveway and like I have said they are more than delighted with there cars being filmed.

---------- Post added at 16:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:15 ----------

We do nash but she seems obsessed with my household last year she said at a chance meeting at the bank Happy New Year then in the same breathe I'm going to get you this year It is pretty obvious that she thought at last she had something on us but we don't do anything if boring people were a crime then she could have us convicted LOL as honestly we are the most boring people in the world last week when the police came it was at 11 minutes after 9 and I was in my Pyjamas just about to go to bed.
Take Care Weenie
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote