View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 22:12   #2226
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No to your question. But the constant negative press on the same topic, day in, day out because they cannot get over Hillary losing is becoming silly. Even independent analysis showed, CNN, NBC, NYT & WashingtonPost coverage of Trump is around 90% Negative coverage. We get they don’t like Trump, but there must be other worthy news?

The Birther row was also pimped by Clinton’s Ardent Supporters, who had no problem using it, back when Hillary ran in 2008 Elections against Obama.
Fake News.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lary-clinton-/
Quote:
There is no evidence that Clinton or her 2008 campaign ever floated the theory. While Clinton supporters circulated the allegations the last time she ran for president, they had no ties to either the candidate or her staff.
And have you ever considered that the coverage of Trump is 90% negative because I’d all the negative things he does?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.