Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 16:28   #159
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017)

I completely agree. I want a good new scfi series to watch but at the same time I really don't want to watch this because I think it is going to be too much like the new movies and less Star Trek as we know it. For me Star Trek is TNG/DS9/Voyager and this looks nothing like it.
The sad thing is that I can almost predict the future. The series will be cancelled because nobody like it and they are so stupid that instead of realising their mistakes, they'll just think nobody wants to watch Star Trek anymore and they left it too long after Voyager.

They need to keep the theme and spirit of the previous series and set it in the future on the Relativity.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote