View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 21:03   #1050
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Credit where it's due. There's no prediction of Trump being assassinated on this occasion.
He retracted it and has since never posted that again. I'm hoping today marks the end of how many votes Clinton had. His first point is valid to the current topic of discussion, I just don't get why it then needs to go full history repost.

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
What is interesting is that Trump is sailing very close to the line on the federal anti-nepotism law with respect to his daughter working in the White House.

Seems to fit the bill to me ..
To think that's an issue that solely falls on Trump though, in my view half of the modern world is built upon those same practices. But if we go there, we'll end up in power mongering and greed debates.

All in all, we have to make debate with what we have but I and I assume others still think neither Clinton or Trump should've got that far, so something is broken and that something that is broken is a bigger issue than the current media circus. If we all suddenly went UKIP next election there'd be a reason why we did it.