View Single Post
Old 20-08-2016, 21:19   #55
RizzyKing

Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

I've had people online say they were going to stake me out for animals to kill, put a bullet between my eye's, stab me in numerous bodily places, rape my mother,sister any female family member and burn down my house that one's coming back in popularity. Did i go report them no has a single threat actually been carried out nope not a one because the internet is a place where people vent and say things they never would face to face. Despite the reality a lot of people still think they can say what they like on the internet as it's anonymous and does no physical harm it makes them stupid not serious and certainly not worth the attention of the police.

Sorry but the idea that someone who gets hassled on the internet gets police time when people whose house has been broken into and ransacked and real physical and mental damage done gets a crime number is a joke. There are too many thin skinned precious people getting overly worked up by words on a screen and equally as many who think all aspects with any possible risk should have some protection afforded to it how did we manage to live before all this.