View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 23:41   #4957
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Basically your system can't work because of the noise on your line as indicated by the red on the TBB Graph.

The noise means that the VM end cannot read what is sent by the modem, including keep-alives and data. So after a certain number of T3 events, it resets and the connection drops.

When you post this stuff on the VM forums, you'll get the same diagnosis from the Superusers there and after a couple of days (keep posting the stats/graphs) the VM bods will come on and agree with what we're saying here and what we will say there!

They'll arrange an engineer.

If you don't want to wait the two or three days, call it in during office hours and, if it were me, I'd put the phone down on offshore and try again until I get a UK agent.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote