View Single Post
Old 14-05-2017, 13:54   #58
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Large Scale Cyber-Attack Hits 40 NHS Hospitals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
lol The NHS would be bankrupt if they did that.

I've managed to stay trouble free since the days of Win 3.1 (touching wood ) so quite happy with with what MS have provided. Then again I don't go surfing dodgy sites and blindly clicking on every email I receive.

I know personal responsibility seems to be going out of fashion in some areas of our lives but maybe HMG should launch a new public information campaign. How about:

THINK before you CLICK!!
Yup.. Although you can also get infected from visiting mainstream sites. There are cases where someone manages to place malicious code into those ad networks which in turn exploits a bug in the browser or OS to install itself and then game over man, game over.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote