View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 10:58   #1
Central

Services: Sky + HD family pack 50mb XXL Phone M Sutton Coldfield TX
Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society
Possible DMF failure - Car people

I worry to much when it comes to my car. Its a Mk2 1.8 TDCi and I got told by someone I trust 110% when it comes to cars its a noisy engine and it rocks when idle. It rocks but it doesn't move my key ring on my car but I can feel it. But it has done this since I owned it from Oct 2016. Its done 91k and mainly used on motorway as I do 50 miles a day for work.
Now my concern here is a possible DMF failure.

Yesterday it acted like it wanted to stall. It did once. It may of been me. Drove it this morning and it seemed fine. No stall issues. Pulls well and doesn't seem to be slipping. I would ask my friend but he works shifts and he has a little one on the way. I am 100% sure he will help me fix it but would rather ask you amazing people first before I go bothering him .

This video is just on my drive and idle. I have pushed the clutch pedal down during the video and gave it a little rev but apart from that it was left to its own devices.
From the video is there anything I should be concerned about?

Many thanks

https://youtu.be/cIkUviUpmKo
Central is offline   Reply With Quote