Thread: John Titor
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 20:46   #1
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
John Titor

I like to keep an eye on Neowin Forums, especially the section called Area 51 as its usually a right laugh given the stuff some people will belive. However, sometimes something comes along that makes you stop and think a bit - something that just seems to be a bit special.

And basically this is one of them, a person who claims to be from the future (2036) who has came back to 1975 to get an IBM 5100 machine to help fix a problem with UNIX.

Now your thinking WTF?? hahaha... But this is a bit special like i said, the guy is either telling the truth or its an exquisitly detailed hoax. I'll will leave you to decide which.

http://www.johntitor.com/ (Start by selecting The Posts By Date on the Left Hand side in November 2000)

This site is basically a collection of his important posts to a forum where he describes the future and what is about to happen, he even puts up diagrams and pictures for his time machine and explains how it all works and also answers other posters questions.

If anything its a very good read to see how far someone will go.
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote