Thread: US Timeline The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2016, 19:28   #25
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Expanse

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
absolutely, I know I am going to repeat myself but you will feel like the first episode or two drags but I persevered because it is serious space sci-fi but once you get to ep 4 it really kicks off. Don't think of it as a "gap filler" or a second rate show to watch while nothing else is on. This can survive on its own merits and should be considered mandatory viewing for any scifi enthusiast.
Probably made gap filler sound worse than it meant. Fringe was a filler and became one of my favourite TV shows I've ever seen. Just meant something current to slot into my empty viewing habits at the minute.

Looking to reach a point where I've got enough multiple enjoyable shows that I don't have gaps.

Excited for this now though knowing I'm a season behind and have to play catch up. Free to watch hours at a time.
The reason I have so little is I simply never bothered with TV shows for a very long time thinking production quality and end product was doomed. Stuff like Sherlock, current DC programming and co as well as old stuff like Fringe and POI gave me a wake up call.

Besides here and mates I don't really go searching for stuff, Netflix reccomends and so on. Lucifer was one I've loved but wouldn't even know it existed if a mate hadn't mentioned it.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 15-07-2016 at 19:31.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote