Thread: Media Player?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 19:43   #15
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: Media Player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Not to mention the fact that if I just want to watch a quick video, I can do it in a few clicks on a remote control, where as with the Macbook (and any PC), I would have needed to start the computer up, start the program then go hunting through the media files.
Yeah, but the OP is talking about travelling (with his laptop) to various places including hotels and hooking it up to their TVs. At which point connecting a laptop is no harder than connecting a laptop and a media player (easier some might argue) and he won't have to copy stuff off the laptop to the media player as well. I see no point in carrying around two devices when one does the job, especially if one has to travel light.

In your own living room where the weight doesn't matter and it's plugged in once and left indefinitely, it's a different matter.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote