View Single Post
Old 19-02-2012, 17:32   #1
sloniecki
Inactive

sloniecki is an unknown quantity at this point
refused installation

Hello,
I recently moved to new home which I bought. I used moving home service, and everything was set up over the phone. Shortly I was contacted by one of field technicians which explained me that everything will be done and cable will be pulled from house across the road (distance of around 15 meters). The installation date has been confirmed. Couple days before installation supposed take place I was contacted by Moving Team Customer Service and informed about difficulties with cable management and that permission from Council is required due to some dig up job has to take place and that installation was postponed until necessary work is carried out, but I do not need to worry about therefore it is only formality and should take no longer than 2 weeks. Within these 2 weeks I contacted customer service few times to find out on progress of my case but I was sadly informed that installation of service in my house would be unprofitable for company and it will be soon cancelled blockage in duct on main carriageway. Have anybody had problem like me is there any way to fix it all the houses are connected on my street but mine and house next door
sloniecki is offline   Reply With Quote