View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 16:50   #117
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: 3 girls going to Syria

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I cannot believe that some people think they should be brought back here , Maybe get punished and then put them back in society, They choose to go out and mix with terrorists who blow us up and cause havock. This was brought up in Question Time last night, . I could not believe some people who said she should be brought back because she is a British citizen , The government knows more about the situation and I agree with them to strip her of her citizenship . Let her and all the rest rot out there, We have had enough,
But why should she become Syria’s problem? Or Bangladesh’s? She is not presently a citizen of either, even if she has the right to request it.

She’s a security risk, but she’s our security risk. We don’t transport our criminals to the other side of the world any more. We owe it to ourselves and the world to clear this mess up, because it’s our mess whether we like it or not.

FWIW given the attention she’s now had, the chances of her presenting a security risk in future are slim, and there’s more to be gained by subjecting her to a no-holds-barred deradicalisation programme and then using her as an anti-Jihadi poster girl rather than have her acting like some sort of mirror universe Malala Yousefzai in exile.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote