Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 19:59   #196
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017)

well I can't believe I am saying this but I really really like it. Yes there are some niggly bits but there is more than enough Trek in it at the mo to keep me interested. The techno jargon got me hooked from the start and adds to the "realism" factor which I have mentioned so many times before. The special effects are superb and all I need now is the universe expanding and seeing more of the ship, planets and space stations etc to make the whole thing real.

It is really good and the way I know how much I like is because I want to watch the next episode now and would happily stay up all night and watch them back to back if they were released all at the same time like other Netflix series.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote