View Single Post
Old 28-06-2012, 00:20   #1414
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Which is why Tivo would be a boost, being able to record 3 things and watch a fourth at the same time.
Exactly. And yet people still want reminders

---------- Post added at 00:20 ---------- Previous post was at 00:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emel View Post
Reminders were great on a busy sporting saturday. I could chill and watch less important sports safe in the knowledge that when the live stuff I really wanted to watch was due the Vplus box would change channel. Why would anyone want to record live sport to watch later?
No-one has said "record live sport to watch later"; ever. Just record everything and then, when you're done watching whatever it is, or when the sporting event starts recording (you'll see the red light come on) you start watching that. It's not difficult and does not require any additional programming.

---------- Post added at 00:20 ---------- Previous post was at 00:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emel View Post
Must admit I do the same for most non sports programmes. Saves time not watching the ads.
And that's exactly what I have done for the last ten years