View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 18:28   #12377
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Hubby fibbed to me but I soon forgave him.

Today he asked me to meet him on his lunch break in where he took me to Shirley Paris Jewellery and I thought what is going on.
Anyway long story short my hubby had previously made an appointment to speak about getting a bespoke wedding band made for me that would be a perfect fit beside my engagement ring but he was advised to let me design it as I will be the one wearing it.

I will now be without my engagement ring and wedding ring for 6 weeks as I decided to use the gold from my wedding band because of sentimental value rather than a new band and on the plus side this kept the cost down. My new wedding band will now fit neatly around my engagement ring which is also going to get changed slightly but the design will remain the same. I'm speechless at what my hubby has done and now cannot wait too see the finished product as I know he added something to the wedding band just don't know what yet, I loved being part of designing my new shaped wedding ring and if I'm honest I felt like a princess today.