View Single Post
Old 28-10-2016, 18:58   #6738
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
It's hardly surprising that so few tune into these games when there's no publicity about them being on a free to air channel at all! I only know they're on Showcase because I read this forum. and my mother only knows because I pass the news on to her!
Of course BT want all of us to pay to watch and don't want to publicise that you can watch for free
Agreed. If they made more an effort with the channel even if they showed historical matches and documentaries or less popular sports to ensure it was a full-time channel then people may watch those matches.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote